Annapurna Base Camp Trek – 11 Days
This trek passes through the foothill of the Annapurna South specially designed for those who love to enjoy the flora and fauna, panoramic view of the Himalayan range in a comfortable way including Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Fishtail and other Himalayan ranges. You will be passing through plenty of villages along the way.
The trek begins in Pokhara and the trek combines spectacular mountain scenery with incredible and cultural diversity and traverses through rural farms and villages. The trail leads towards the deep gorge between the peaks-Hiunchuli and Machhapuchare and through the dense rain and bamboo forest of the narrow Modi Khola (river) valley then to the Sanctuary with Immense walls of the mountain fortress. Once into the Sanctuary you will be in the midst of Pitch of snow peaks Annapurna (8,091m) Other major peaks overlooking the Sanctuary include the Annapurna south (7,219m),
Gangapurna (24,457ft.-7,455m) and Annapurna III (24,787ft-7,555m) This area is also referred to as the Annapurna Base Camp and Machhapuchare (Fish-tail) Base Camp.
Our return journey, descend through the terraced Modi Khola valley and finally concluding the adventure at Pokhara, a popular destination with its popular Phewa Lake, dominated by the towering mountain range of Annapurna including the majestic peak Machhapuchare (Fish-Tail).
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu – Transfer to Hotel
Upon your arrival in Kathmandu, MSM Tours and Treks representative will officially greet and meet you at Airport & transfer you to Hotel. Rest at the hotel and briefing about the trip. Overnight in Kathmandu (1,000m/3,280ft).
Day 02: Kathmandu – Pokhara drive – 5/6 hours
Day 03: Pokhara to drive Nayapul and trek to Ghandruk-1940m. Stay overnight in lodge.(Drive pokhara to Nayapul 1 and half hour and 4/5 hours trek to Ghandruk.)
Day 04: Ghandruk to Sinuwa (2,340m/7,677ft) – 5/6 hours
Day 05: Sinuwa to Deurali (3,230m/10,597ft) – 6/7 hours
Day 06: Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m/13,549ft) – 5/6 hours
Day 07: Base Camp to Bamboo (2,340m/7,677ft) – 6/7 hours
Day 08: Bamboo to Jhinu (1,780m/5,839ft) – 5/6 hours
Day 09: Jhinu – Nayapul and drive to Pokhara. 4 hours trek and drive one and half hour to Pokhara.
Day 10: Drive back to Kathmandu. 5/6 hour’s drive.
Day 11: Departure
MSM Tour and Treks representative will drop you to the International Airport (TIA) to assist you for your final departure to your home.
- Airport-Hotel-Airport picks up and drops.
- 2 night room at Standard tourist hotel in Kathmandu with B and B basis.
- 2 nights room in peace, clean and standard hotels in Pokhara with B and B basis.
- 1 Government registered licensed and well experienced and friendly.
- All meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner during the trek.
- Accommodation, food, salary, equipment and insurances for trekking staffs.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and TIMS Cards.
- All transportation, tourist service charge, vat, tax and Office Service charge
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Nepal Visa fee.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, Soft drinks such as cola, , shower & any Purely personal nature expenses etc.)
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Porter’s facility.
- Tips for guides and porters.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed.