Annapurna Circle Trek – 17 Days
Annapurna Circle Trek is one of the most popular trekking which runs through Annapurna region. The route follows two river valleys, Marshyangdi and Kaligandaki, crossing between them over the Thorong-La Pass ( 5416m), the highest pass in this trek. During the trek, you will see many Himalayan peaks ranging in height from 6000m – 8167m in Dhaulagiri range and will pass through villages of different ethnicities – Gurung, Thakali, Tamang and witnessing their traditional culture.
Being amongst some of the most majestic scenery in the world, there are trekking routes to suit all seasons and levels of fitness. The best seasons for this trek are (October to December) and (Mid-March to May).
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu – Transfer to Hotel
Upon your arrival in Kathmandu, MSM Tours and Treks representative will officially greet and meet you at Airport & transfer you to Hotel. Rest at the hotel and briefing about the trip. Overnight in Kathmandu (1,000m/3,280ft).
Day 02: Kathmandu to Syage (1100m) Driving duration: 9 to 10 hours
Day 03: Syage to Baggarchhap (2160m) Hiking duration: 6 to 7 hours
Day 04: Baggarchhap to Chame (2670m) Hiking duration: 7 to 8 hours
Day 05: Chame to Pisang (3200m) Hiking duration: 6 to 7 hours
Day 06: Pisang to Ngwal (3657m) Via Ghyaru Hiking duration: 5 to 6 hours
Day 07: Manang (3540m) Hiking duration 4 to 5 hours
Day 08: Rest Day in Manang
Day 09: Manang to Churiledar (4200m) Hiking duration: 4 to 5 hours
Day 10: Churiledar to Phedi (4450m) Hiking duration: 4 to 5 hours
Day 11: Phedi to Mukinath (3800m), crossing Thorong Pass (5420m) Hiking duration: 9 to 10 hours
Day 12: Muktinath to Kagbeni (2800m) Hiking duration: 2 to 3 hours
Day 13: Kagbeni to Marpha (2690m) Drive by Bus or private Jeep
Day 14: Marpha to Tatopani (2010m) by Bus or Private Jeep Driving duration: 4 to 5 hours
Day 15: Tatopani to Pokhara (820m) by Bus or Private Jeep Driving duration: 8 to 9 hours
Day 16: Drive back to Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Day 17: Departure
MSM Tour and Treks representative will drop you to the International Airport (TIA) to assist you for your final departure to your home.
- Airport pick up & Transfer to hotel
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis
- Transportation Kathmandu to Syage/Tatopani to Pokhara/Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Annapurna conservation permit fee
- Trekker’s Information Management system (TIMS)
- All necessary documentation
- Government licenses holder trekking guide.
- Trekking guide fare, meal, equipment and salary & Insurance
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis, during your trek
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Airport drop
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Nepal Visa fee.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, Soft drinks such as cola, , shower & any Purely personal nature expenses etc.)
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Porter’s facility.
- Tips for guides and porters.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed.
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- City Tour entrance fees in Kathmandu and Pokhara while entering Temple and Monastery