Bhotekoshi River Rafting – 2 Days
This river is one of the most fun things you can do right out of the Kathmandu and a great way to get an adrenaline fix during the low water months.One of the best short rafting trips. River Bhote Koshi (Grade 4 to 5) is a two day run of pure adventure. The rafting site is located only three hours from Kathmandu. Twenty- Six Kilometers of continuous white water soaks rafters as they shoot through a veritable maze of canyons and boulders. It is the steepest river rafted in Nepal and required a lot of concentration. Starting above Barabise, you raft down to the dam at Lamosangu.
Day 01: Bus to put-in from Kathmandu, camp prepared lunch, run upper section of river, back to camp for the evening.
Day 02: upper section run again then downstream to take-out, bus back to
Kathmandu arriving pm day.
- All food (Breakfast+ Lunch+ Dinner) while on Rafting,
- Both way transportation
- Rafting point and after rafting ending point, Accommodation in tent, Sleeping bag mattress, – Rafting gear: Life Jacket, pedal, helmet, Rafting guide helper their foods, accommodation salary
- Visa costs
- Insurance (obligatory on all trips)
- Spending of a personal nature such as laundry, drinks, and souvenirs
- Crew tips
- International Flights & Departure tax.
- Personal expenses, Rescue, bar bills, Chocolates, Private transport, etc.
Things you need to bring for the trip
-> River wear gear: shorts- half pant, T-shirts (long sleep for sun protection), swim wear, Sun Cap/Glass/Cream, personal water bottle, a pair of river sandals.
-> For the camp site wear: Personal sleeping bag, lightweight shirts, Trouser/pant, under garments socks, a towel, light shoe, Fleece type pullover, flash light, personal toiletries, camera, reading and writing materials, medication recommended by your doctor.