HEATH AND VACCINATIONS BEFORE YOUR TRIP
You must make sure that you are fit enough to join any of the treks and climbing trips. You should also have a thorough medical and dental check-up before the trips in particularly if you intend to climb 5000m and above peak.
Please do seek your doctor’s opinion if you have any long term health issue (minor or major) before you decide to go for trips and inform us prior to the trip so that in case of emergency we can act immediately with the best to your welfare.
PERSONAL FIRST AID KIT
It is advisable to carry first aid items for your own personal use. Below are some lists of basic item.
- Antiseptic cream
- Sunblock SPF 30+
- Throat lozenges
- Painkillers and anti-inflammatory cream
- Band-Aids, bandage, compression bandage
- Re-hydration salts. (Gastrolyte).
- Dextrose, glucose tablets.
- Water treatment tablets
- Your prescription medications
- Antibiotics for longer climbing and expedition style trips