Jungle Safari – Chitwan National Park – 3 Days
Nepal is one of the world’s best destinations for a Jungle Safari. Journey into deep jungle on an elephant’s back, or take a 4X4 jeep to view wild animals in their natural habitat for a totally unique experience. Tour the lush Jungle in a dugout canoe, gliding silently past a myriad of exotic species or take a bird watching excursion.
Chitwan National Park was the first and most famous of all National Parks in Nepal. Chitwan National Park is listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Site natural List. One of the main attraction for visiting Chitwan National Park is to view the one horned rhino which is very rare in world. There are other attractions too which tropical wildlife such as leopard, various kinds of deer, sloth bear, wild boar, fresh water dolphin and crocodile. There are over 450 species of birds, and the elusive Bengal tiger. It has often been called one of the finest wildlife experiences in Asia.
Day 1: Drive to Chitwan from Kathmandu
- Elephant Safari/ jungle Walk /Nature walk with boat ride.
Day 2: Full day safari in Chitwan
- Wake up call followed by tea/ coffee.
- Bird watching/ Elephant safari / jungle walk.
- Crocodile walk. A 45 minutes walk through grassland and forest upstream of the Narayani River. Board to observe crocodiles along the banks while floating back to the camp.
- Elephant Safari/ jungle walk / Visit Observation tour / Nature walk with boat Ride.
Day 3: Departure from Chitwan to kathmandu
- wake up call followed by tea /coffee.
- Bird watching /Elephant safari / jungle walk.
● Transport (from Kathmandu or Chitwan)
● Elephant back safaris
● Nature walks
● Village tours
● Bird-watching excursions
● All meals
● Other activities (cultural dance display, canoe ride, etc)
● National Park entry fees
Bring insect repellant, sunscreen and your swimming costume. A pair of binoculars is also a good idea.
● Visa costs
● Insurance (obligatory on all trips)
● Other meals in Kathmandu or Chitwan
● Spending of a personal nature such as laundry, drinks, and souvenirs
● Crew tips
● International Flights & Departure tax.