Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara Tour – 8 Days
Nepal, the land of splendid nature and rich culture is waiting for you exploration through its different facets. Explore Nepal tour gives you an opportunity to explore three different regions of the country, varying from the cultural hub teemed with fascinating ancient building like Kathmandu, the breathtaking scenery of Annapurna Range like Pokhara, and the vast, fertile forest like Chitwan National Park in Terai region. This remarkable trip will make you realize that Nepal has much to offer. The Chitwan has had a long history of conservation. For many years it was the Royal hunting grounds for the Kings and dignitaries of Nepal and therefore was not hunted by the general public. It did however become a favorite spot for big game safari hunters in the late nineteenth and early to mid-twentieth centuries.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
The views of the snow clad mountain peaks indicate that you have entered the country of the Himalayans where the people here are as diverse as the cultures here, where there is always something happening somewhere. Upon arrival, you will meet with MSM Tours and Treks representative at the airport who will assist and help you transfer to a Hotel. Overnight accommodation will be in hotel.
Day 2: Sight-seeing tour around Kathmandu
After breakfast, we will have a full day guided sight –seeing tour around Kathmandu where you can feast your eyes on the rich and colorful history of the country. The tour includes Kathmandu Durbar Square- houses the old royal palace of the Kathmandu kingdom, Monkey Temple- swarming with monkeys, Pashupatinath- one of the most significant Hindu temple of Lord Shiva in the world, Boudha Stupa- one of the holiest Buddhist sites in Kathmandu. One will be able to appreciate how the country is as it is. From the top of the Monkey Temple to the fluttering of the colorful prayer flags at Boudha Stupa, you will be able to feel the way of life of the people in the Kathmandu Valley. Overnight accommodation will be in a hotel.
Day 3: Kathmandu to Chitwan Driving duration: 4 to 5 hours
- Pick up from the Bus stop to Hotel Parkside.
- Sightseeing tour (visit Tharu village, Elephant stable, Visitor Center and Sunset view point)
- Dinner and Culture program (Tharu stick dance 1hrs.)
Day 4: Chitwan to Pokhara
- wake up call.
- Elephant Safari.
- Departure from Hotel Parkside.
- Bus to Pokhara
One can enjoy the views of green hills, beautiful valleys and some mountain views along the way. Pokhara is regarded as tourists’ paradise with full of natural as well as cultural heritage sites such as lakes, caves, temples, etc. One can have pleasure to observe views of Phewa Taal (lake), Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges. Overnight accommodation will be in a hotel.
Day 05 and 06: Exploration of Pokhara
We will start off with a early drive to Sarangkot to capture the tranquil magical view of the city before sunrise and also to view the first rays of sunlight hitting the mountains on the backdrop. Sarangkot offers panoramic views of the Annapurna, Fishtail, Dhaulagiri and other mountains. After an exhilarating start, we will drive back to Pokhara, where two whole day of sightseeing awaits us; Mahendra Cave, Bat cave, Dave’s falls, rowing in the lake….etc. You can also explore around lakeside. Overnight accommodation will be in a hotel.
Day 7: Pokhara to Kathmandu Driving duration: 7 to 8 hours
You will take a ride back to Kathmandu. Upon reaching Kathmandu, you will have the whole day to yourself. You can indulge yourself in your personal activities / Shopping. Overnight accommodation will be in a hotel.
Day 8: Departure
Transfer to Airport for departure.
- Airport pick up & Transfer to hotel
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis (Tourist Standard Hotel to Five Star deluxe Hotel in Kathmandu as you prefer)
- Government license holder City Tour Guide.
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS )
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Welcome and Farewell dinner.
- A comprehensive medical kit
- Airport drop
- Nepal Visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, Soft drinks such as cola, , shower & any Purely personal nature expenses etc)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed