Kathmandu Nagarkot Tour – 4 Days
As we know that Kathmandu is one of the most famous cities, it has indeed become a living museum city. Appearing as one of the most influential cultural hubs of Nepal, Kathmandu has been one of the most impressive cities of Nepal. Counted as one of the best cities of travel on Nepal traveling charts, Kathmandu is indeed influential. Having an array of preciously historical and cultural heritage, this city has been in limelight for the past few years now. Whatever aspect, its architectural heritages, the splendid palaces, or anything for the matter, everything in Kathmandu is simply perfect.
Day 1: Arrival and Transfer to Hotel in Kathmandu (1350m)
The views of the snow clad mountain peaks indicate that you have entered the country of the Himalayans where the people here are as diverse as the cultures here, where there is always something happening somewhere. Upon arrival, you will meet with MSM Tours and Treks representative at the airport who will assist and help you transfer to a Hotel. Overnight accommodation will be in hotel.
Day 2: Sight-seeing tour around Kathmandu
After breakfast, we will have a full day guided sight –seeing tour around Kathmandu where you can feast your eyes on the rich and colorful history of the country. The tour includes Kathmandu Durbar Square- houses the old royal palace of the Kathmandu kingdom, Monkey Temple- swarming with monkeys, Pashupatinath- one of the most significant Hindu temple of Lord Shiva in the world, Boudha Stupa- one of the holiest Buddhist sites in Kathmandu. One will be able to appreciate how the country is as it is. From the top of the Monkey Temple to the fluttering of the colorful prayer flags at Boudha Stupa, you will be able to feel the way of life of the people in the Kathmandu Valley. Overnight accommodation will be in a hotel.
Day 3: Sight-seeing tour around Patan and Bhaktapur Drive to Nagarkot
After breakfast, we will have a guided sight- seeing around Patan- rich in cultural heritage, especially in tradition arts and crafts, Bhaktapur- city of devotees and is a center of potter and intriguing masks. The tour also includes Durbar Square, Krishna Temple, Mahaboudha, Hiranya Verna Mahavihar, etc at Patan and Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Taumadhi Square, Dattatreya Square, Pottery Square, Nyatapola Temple. Form this tour, you will be able to understand and see how religion has been ingrained and preserved into the way of life of the people here. In the evening, we will take a ride to Nagarkot to get a humbling experience of watching the sun set over the mountains in the background; a sight truly to behold. The famous hill station of the country, from where we can view the panoramic mountain ranges, Nagarkot provide beautiful views of breathtaking panoramic Himalayan range of Mt. Everest, Manaslu and Gauri Shankar which will have you completely smitten. Nagarkot is most popular for its magnificent sunset and sunrise views, along with its lovely weather. Overnight accommodation will be in a hotel.
Day 4: Departure
You will wake up early in the morning to view nature at its best, as the Sun slowly rises and scatters it first ray of light and dances on the backdrop, which will rejuvenates your senses. You will spend some time amidst the natural surroundings of Nagarkot. After you have your share of experiencing the magic of Nagarkot, you will be having breakfast and then transferring to the airport for departure back to your home.
- Airport pick up & Transfer to hotel
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis (Tourist Standard Hotel to Five Star deluxe Hotel in Kathmandu as you prefer)
- Government license holder City Tour Guide.
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS )
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Welcome and Farewell dinner.
- A comprehensive medical kit
- Airport drop
- Nepal Visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, Soft drinks such as cola, , shower & any Purely personal nature expenses etc)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed