Kathmandu Valley Tour – 1 Day
A sightseeing program that includes the major historic, cultural and religious sights of the three Newari cities of the Kathmandu Valley ? Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur as well as a glimpse of Newari village life.
Each of the three cites (Kathmandu, Patan & Bhaktapur) is centered around its Durbar Square where museums, temples, courtyards and squares reveal the best of traditional art, crafts and architecture. Nagarkot that lies 35 km east of the Kathmandu city located at the elevation of 7200 ft., which offer 200 miles panorama of the Himalayas of Mt. Everest in the east to Dhaulagiri int the west.
You can also visit one of the most important pilgrimage sites for Buddhists monastery in and around the Kathmandu Valley.
Day 1: Kathmandu (1350m)
After breakfast, our guide will pick you early 6:30am from your hotel. The first site we will be visiting is the most famous pilgrimage known as Pashupatinath Temple,
after which our tour route will be from Boudhanath Stupa – Swayambhu Stupa – Kathmandu Durbar Square.
Our car will be waiting to drop you to your hotel.
- Airport pick up & Transfer to hotel
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis (Tourist Standard Hotel to Five Star deluxe Hotel in Kathmandu as you prefer)
- Government license holder City Tour Guide.
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS )
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Welcome and Farewell dinner.
- A comprehensive medical kit
- Airport drop
- Nepal Visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, Soft drinks such as cola, , shower & any Purely
personal nature expenses etc)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed