Manaslu Round Trek – 17 Days
This trek begins from the famed ancient Gorkha Kingdom in the mid-west of Nepal. The trek follows upstream of the Buri-Gandaki river from the sub-tropical forest to the dry Tibetan zone, which offers outstanding views of Mt.Manaslu 8,156m, the eighth highest peak in the world along with the surrounding magnificent peaks that straddle the border with Tibet.
The trek continues over the highest point of our journey at Larky la.
From the top of the pass, it is almost down-hill through the serene alpine forests and meadows till we come to the main trail of the Annapurna circuit, after being on the main track for a few days our journey continues towards Beshishar offering stunning views of the Manaslu and Annapurna range with the traditional mid hills villages.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu – Transfer to Hotel
Upon your arrival in Kathmandu, MSM Tours and Treks representative will officially greet and meet you at Airport & transfer you to Hotel. Rest at the hotel and briefing about the trip. Overnight in Kathmandu (1,000m/3,280ft).
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Arughat (570m/1,870ft)
Day 03: Trek to Soti Khola(730m/2,395ft)
Day 04: Trek to Machha Khola (930m/3,051ft)
Day 05: Trek to Jagat (1,410m/4,625ft)
Day 06: Trek to Deng (1,800m/5,905ft)
Day 07: Trek to Ghap (2,160m/7,086ft)
Day 08: Trek to Lho (4,295m/14,091ft)
Day 09: Trek to Samagaon (3,530m/11,581ft)
Day 10: Acclimatize day
Day 11: Trek to Samdo (3,690m/12,106ft)
Day 12: Trek to Larkya Rest House (4,470m/14,665ft)
Day 13: Trek to Bimtang (3,720m/12,204ft)
Day 14: Trek to Tilje (2,300m/7,545ft)
Day 15: Trek to Sirichaur (1,150m/3,772ft)
Day 16: Bus from Sirichaur to Besisahar (7, 60m/2,493ft) – Kathmandu. (1,300m/4,264 ft)
Day 17: Departure
MSM Tour and Treks representative will drop you to the International Airport (TIA) to assist you for your final departure to your home.
- Special permits to trek in Manaslu.
- ACAP permit and MCAP permit.
- Airport pick up & Transfer to hotel
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis
- Government license holder Trekking Guide.
- All accommodation and 3 meals per day during your trek.
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS )
- Trekking guide accommodation, fare, meal, equipments and salary & Insurance
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Nepal Visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, Soft drinks such as cola, , shower & any Purely personal nature expenses etc)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Porter’s facility.
- Tips for guides and porters
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed