Pilgrimage Tour Nepal – 7 Days
Many holy scripts describe Nepal as the land of God and Goddesses. Actually Nepal is a major spiritual destination of the world where you find numerous numbers of temples with various gods and goddess residing. This is the same country where Lord Buddha, originator of the world peace, took birth in 2500 years back. This is a great opportunity to you for rejuvenation your spirituality involving our special pilgrimage tours.
Day 1: Arrive to Kathmandu (1350m)
Upon arrival, meet, assist and transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu Sightseeing
After breakfast, full day guided sight seeing around Kathmandu; includes Kathmandu Durbar Square, Monkey Temple, Pashupatinath, Boudha Stupa. Overnight stay on hotel.
Day 3: Namobuddha Pilgrim
Drive Namobuddha, Namobuddha situated at an elevation of 1750m is very important Buddhist Pilgrimage located in Kavre District about 38 km east of Kathmandu. The Stupa and shrines built in this lovely little hill mark a very ancient holy site where a legendary prince named Mahasattva offered himself to a starving Tigress with several underfed cubs. This legendary episode is depicted in a stone slab and placed right next to a holy Stupa. From Namobuddha we drive back to Kathmandu. Overnight stay on hotel.
Day 4: Lumbini Sightseeing
Drive to Lumbini, It is the place where Queen Mayadevi gave birth to Siddhartha Gautama, who as the Buddha Gautama founded the Buddhist tradition. The Buddha lived between roughly 563 and 483 BCE. Lumbini is one of four magnets for pilgrimage that sprang up in places pivotal to the life of the Buddha, the others being at Kushinagar, Bodh Gaya and Sarnath. Sightseeing of Lumbini garden & various monasteries. Overnight at Hotel in Lumbini.
Day 5: Lumbini Sightseeing
Full day sightseeing of Lumbini and walk around. Overnight at Hotel in Lumbini.
Day 6: Board vehicle back to Kathmandu.
Rest of the day free for your personal activities. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7: Departure
Transfer to Airport for departure.
- Airport pick up & Transfer to hotel
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis (Tourist Standard Hotel to Five Star deluxe Hotel in Kathmandu as you prefer)
- Government license holder City Tour Guide.
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS )
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Welcome and Farewell dinner.
- A comprehensive medical kit
- Airport drop
- Nepal Visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, Soft drinks such as cola, , shower & any Purely personal nature expenses etc)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed