Everest Three Passes Trek – 19 Days
The Everest Three pass trek consist of three high passes which are Renjo La pass (5,388m), Cho La pass (5,380m) and Kongma La pass (5,535m) and this offers the opportunity to explore overall the Everest region. The treks is more challenging and longer than the other Everest region treks.
The treks also crosses through high-altitude alpine forests, providing rare encounters of Himalayan flora and fauna. The hospitality offered by the inhabitants of the region, Sherpa, is welcoming.
You will definitely get the overwhelming panoramic view 8000m above peaks such as Mt. Everest, Cho Oyu, Lhotse, Maklau, Nuptse, Pumori, and Amadablam, can be overwhelming.
The trek doesn’t require any climbing experience, so that anybody with minimal trekking experience can select this trek.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu – Transfer to Hotel
Upon your arrival in Kathmandu, MSM Tours and Treks representative will officially greet and meet you at Airport & transfer you to Hotel. Rest at the hotel and briefing about the trip. Overnight in Kathmandu (1,000m/3,280ft).
Day 02: Kathmandu – Lukla-Phakding (2600m) – 4 hours trek.
Day 03: Phakding – Monju – Namche Bazaar (3441m) – 5/6 hours
Day 04: Acclimatization Day
Day 05: NamcheBazaar – Tyangbuche (3800m) – 4/5 hours
Day 06: Tyangbuche – Dingbuche (4410m) – 5/6 hours
Day 07: Dingbuche – Chukung – 5 hours
Day 08: Acclimatization Day
Day 09: Chhukung – Kongmala pass – Lobuche (4900m) – 6/7 hours
Day 10: Lobuche – Gorekhshep (5100m) – 4 hours
Day 11: Gorekhshep – Kalapathar (5550m) – Zongla (3810m) – 6/7 hours
Day 12: Zongla – Chola pass – Thagnak – 6/7 hours
Day 13: Thagnak – Gokyo(4700m) – 5/6 hours
Day 14: Rest day
Day 15: Gokyo – Renjola pass – Marlung – 6/7 hours
Day 16: Marlung – Thame – Namche Bazaar (441m) – 6/7 hours
Day 17: Namche – Phakding – Lukla (2800m) – 6 hours
Day 18: Fly Back to Kathmandu
Day 19: Departure
MSM Tour and Treks representative will drop you to the International Airport (TIA) to assist you for your final departure to your home.
- Airport pick up & Transfer to hotel
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis
- Government license holder Trekking Guide.
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Trekker’s Information Management system (TIMS)
- Everest Conservation area fee
- Kathmandu- Lukla – Kathmandu Round Trip Flight Ticket.
- Trekking guide accommodation, fare, meal, equipments and salary & Insurance
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Nepal Visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, Soft drinks such as cola, shower & any Purely personal nature expenses etc)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Porter’s facility.
- Tips for guides and porters
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- City Tour entrance fees in Kathmandu