Trishuli River Rafting – 2 Days
Trisuli River is Nepal’s most accessible river, making it one of the more popular choices. Rising from Langtang Himal with impressive gorges and exciting grade 2-3 rapids it is suitable for everybody: an easy introduction for those who have no previous rafting experience and ideal for those with very limited time. The river follows the national highway and after your white water journey you can easily continue onward to Pokhara, Chitwan or Kathmandu.
Day 01: Approximately 3 to 4 hours drive from Kathmandu to starting point Fishing (94 km). Hit the rapid Bijuli. In afternoon white water hit the S Bend rapid and Pin Ball.
Day 02: Early morning white water rafting to hit Tea Pot and Rocky Two rapids. Proceed to Simaltal or Gaighat. Drive back to Kathmandu / Pokhara / Chitwan.
- All food (Breakfast+ Lunch+ Dinner) while on Rafting,
- Both way transportation
- Rafting point and after rafting ending point, Accommodation in tent, Sleeping bag mattress, – Rafting gear: Life Jacket, pedal, helmet, Rafting guide helper their foods, accommodation salary
- Visa costs
- Insurance (obligatory on all trips)
- Spending of a personal nature such as laundry, drinks, and souvenirs
- Crew tips
- International Flights & Departure tax.
- Personal expenses, Rescue, bar bills, Chocolates, Private transport, etc.
Things you need to bring for the trip
-> River wear gear: shorts- half pant, T-shirts (long sleep for sun protection), swim wear, Sun Cap/Glass/Cream, personal water bottle, a pair of river sandals.
-> For the camp site wear: Personal sleeping bag, lightweight shirts, Trouser/pant, under garments socks, a towel, light shoe, Fleece type pullover, flash light, personal toiletries, camera, reading and writing materials, medication recommended by your doctor.