Yala Peak Climbing – 13 Days
Yala Peak (5732 m) lies in the beautiful Langtang valley which is in the northern side of Kathmanduthis. Yala peak is easier and does not require advance mountaineering experience. The trek begins by driving to Dhunche and further to Syabru Bensi from Kathmandu and then trek up to the valley for four days. You will get to explore Langshisa glacier and acclimatize. The high camp will be at the height of 4800 meters from where final summit starts. After an alpine start, you’ll summit to the peak before afternoon. There you will have an amazing views of Tibet across to Shisapangma which is the only 8000 m peak situated in Tibet.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu – Transfer to Hotel
Upon your arrival in Kathmandu, MSM Tours and Treks representative will officially greet and meet you at Airport & transfer you to Hotel. Rest at the hotel and briefing about the trip. Overnight in Kathmandu (1,000m/3,280ft).
Day 02: Drive (7-8 hrs) to Syabru Besi (1600m) and overnight stay in hotel
Day 03: Trek to Lama Hotel (2748m) and overnight stay in hotel – 5 hours
Day 04: Trek to Langtang village (3500m) and overnight stay in hotel – 5/6 hours
Day 05: to Kyanging Gompa (3800m) and overnight stay in hotel – 4 hours
Day 06: Excursion to Tserko Ri and overnight stay in tents
Day 07: Trek to Yala Base Camp (4800m) overnight stay in tents – 5 hours
Day 08: Yala Peak summit (5732m) and trek back to Kyanging Gompa and overnight stay in hotel – 7/8 hours
Day 09: Reserved day in case of bad weather
Day 10: Trek to Ghora Tabela (3050m) and overnight stay in hotel – 5 hours
Day 11: Trek to Syabru Besi and overnight stay in hotel – 6 hours
Day 12: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 13: Departure
MSM Tour and Treks representative will drop you to the International Airport (TIA) to assist you for your final departure to your home.
- Airport pick up & Transfer to hotel
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis
- Transportation Syabrubesi to Kathmdnu/Kathmandu to Syabrubesi.
- All necessary permits to trek and climb.
- Yala Peak Climbing Royalty fees
- Langtang National park fee
- Accommodation on a normal lodge during trek and 2 nights camping arrangement
- Food – 3 meals per day during your trek
- Government licenses holder trekking guide.
- Insurance for the trekking staffs.
- Airport drop
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Nepal Visa fee.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, Soft drinks such as cola, , shower & any Purely personal nature expenses etc.)
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Tips for guides and porters.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed.
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay